Serve Multiple Locations Santa Monica, Olympic/Koreatown, Inglewood and Fairfax
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a non-profit, FQHC, community health network currently seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine physician interested in providing medical care to the underserved in a 100% outpatient-based practice setting. Additional highlights of this full-time permanent position include:
* 100% outpatient
* Serve multiple clinic locations
* Join a Federally Qualified Health Center that received recognition for its high-quality comprehensive care
* System is very well-established as it has been providing medical, dental and mental health services to the community for many years
* Providers tend to feel very rewarded in having the satisfaction for helping those less fortunate and providing healthcare services to those most in need
* Comfortable working as solo provider
* Supervise up to 4 mid-levels
* See an average of 22-24 patients/day
* Must have a California license
* Competitive salary
* Full and comprehensive benefit package
* All that southern California has to offer beaches, mountains, desert and entertainment
* Mild climate, safe neighborhoods, superior public and private schools
* Great place to raise a family and enjoy the outdoors
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.