Full-time Primary Care Position in Beautiful Colorado Location
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is actively recruiting a BE/BC Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician with ideally two years of experience. Highlights about this full-time position include:
* Join an Advanced Practice Provider to build your vision of exceptional patient care
* Monday – Friday schedule, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
* Treating 18-20 patients daily, slowing as the practice grows
* Call schedule allows for work-life balance. After-hours call is strictly by phone and shared among a large group
* Patient mix will span the spectrum of medicine that includes children, young adults, and geriatric patients
* New clinic opened alongside an urgent care in December 2020
* The organization is staffed by an expansive network of physician specialists and subspecialists
* Level II trauma center is located just ten miles from the medical center
* BLS required
* Colorado license, preferred
* Competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package including retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan, medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage, time off plan and wellness benefits and generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance
* Family-friendly community with good schools and no shortage of recreational opportunities
* Countless quaint mountain towns nearby loaded with adventure or simply relax in the majestic and fantastic scenery of this location
* An easy 50 minutes’ drive to Denver and about an hour from Rocky Mountain National Park
* Access to dependable air and rail services in Denver
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.