Build Your Own Vision in Family Friendly Colorado Location
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is actively recruiting a BE/BC Family Medicine physician to join a financially stable organization. Benefits about this full-time position include:
* Build your own vision of exceptional patient care
* Patient mix will include children, young adults, and geriatric patients
* Full-time day shift
* Call schedule allows for work-life balance. After-hours call is strictly by phone and shared among a large group
* The organization is staffed by an expansive network of physician specialists and subspecialists
* BLS – required
* Two years of experience is preferred
* Colorado license or ability to obtain license, preferred
* Competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package including retirement program 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan, medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage, time off plan, wellness benefits and generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance
* Population of 107,000
* Enjoy healthy lifestyles filled with outdoor activities to suit any taste. Hiking, biking, golfing and boating to name a few
* Excellent school systems and safe neighborhoods make it an excellent place to live and raise a family
* 60 minutes’ drive to Denver and about 1.5 hours to Rocky Mountain National Park
* Access to dependable air and rail services in Denver
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.