Outpatient Primary Care on the Big Island
A community hospital is recruiting for a BE/BC trained Family Medicine physician for its growing Primary Care service offering.
* Employed, full-time position
* Primary Care practice
* Outpatient practice environment
* Join board-certified physicians supported by medical and administrative professionals
* Average daily schedule: 20 patients
* No call
* No weekend office hours
* Practice one block from 35 bed acute care hospital
* Physician network with an array of medical and surgical specialists
* Big Island location situated one hour Kona and 1.5 Hilo
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.