Quality-Focused, Nationally Ranked Organization Seeks Family Medicine Physician
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is recruiting a BE/BC Family Medicine physician for a large integrated health network. Benefits of this full-time position include:
* 100% outpatient position
* Monday – Friday schedule
* No weekday call – rotate weekend call for Pediatrics only
* Financially sound and innovative multispecialty group practice
* Clinic houses its own lab services, imaging department, convenient care and pharmacy
* Leading-edge technology, including EPIC EMR
* The nation’s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering
* Competitive salary
* Excellent benefit package including health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered
* Qualifies for IDPH loan obligation
* Four-season area offers safe welcoming neighborhoods, excellent public, private schools and colleges
* Enjoy world class museums, great restaurants, shopping, music, amazing wildlife, sporting events and an endless array of activities including ice skating, canoeing, horseback riding, roller skating and much more
* Ideal environment to raise a family
* Area is 2.5 hours to Chicago and 1.5 to Indianapolis
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.