Consider this Home-Based Practice Position in Northwest Chicago
A national premier organization that provides high quality home-based medical care is recruiting for a board certified physician to join its team in northwest Chicago.
* Full-time, employed position
* No evenings or weekend obligations
* Clinical background in geriatrics, hospice and/or palliative and/or, medically complex patients, preferred
* Home-based practice experience, ideal
* Competitive financial and benefits package
* Join a physician-led interdisciplinary care team providing palliative/hospice and primary care to adult though elderly aged patients in their homes
* Participate in the care of patients in their homes so they may avoid ER visits and hospital admissions
* Deliver patients’ care in their homes through telephonic, telemedicine, in-person patient consultations, and traveling to patients’ homes to manage their advanced illness
* Support patients facing serious illness including their families and caregivers
* Educate and manage comprehensive care plans for patients’ acute and chronic medical conditions with consideration of social and environmental factors
* National premier organization in home-based medical practice
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.