Right off the Ocean!
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a critical access, hospital-affiliated multi-specialty group seeking a Family Medicine physician. Benefits of the full-time, permanent position include:
* 25-bed acute care facility that offers state-of-the art technology and specialty services almost unheard of in a small rural hospital
* Must be able to work independently
* Hospital employed physician practice
* Typical schedule: four day/week schedule available; clinic hours 8:00 am – 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday
* No call
* The compensation will include a base salary and incentive plan
* Complete range of benefits including health, life, professional liability insurance, vacation, paid CME, medical education repayment assistance, generous sign-on bonus and moving allowance
* Enjoy a multitude of outdoor activities all year long
* Explore historic downtown with eclectic shops and restaurants
* Small town, friendly community!
To learn more, please contact a VISTA recruiter today!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.