Highly-Sought Community Outside of Washington D.C Needs FP
A nonprofit health system is recruiting for an Family Medicine physician to join one of their growing practices
* Employed, full-time position
* Outpatient Primary Care practice
* Join board-certified physicians, advanced practitioners supported by well-trained medical and administrative professionals
* Competitive salary with incentives and comprehensive benefits package
* Patient panel age 16 and older
* Responsibilities include, but not limited to: Diagnosis, treatment, coordination of care, preventive care and health maintenance of patients
* Access to an expansive network of medical and surgical specialists
* Highly-sought Maryland community located 35 minutes form D.C
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.