Permanent Boston Massachusetts Family Medicine Need!
VISTA’s Permanent Placement Division has partnered with a high growth and innovative national leader to deliver frontline preventive and urgent care in the homes of complex, frail and vulnerable patients. Highlights of this permanent, full-time position include
*Transformative Value Based Care not Fee-For-Service practice model
* Function as the day-to-day clinical leader providing decision support to NPs and directing a multidisciplinary team
* Perform 4-7 preventive visits daily
* Leverage the support of nurse care managers, behavioral health, social work, pharmacy and dieticians
* Work with existing PCP and/or assume that responsibility when none exists
* Lifestyle friendly daytime schedule
* Call split equally by team members with all initial calls going to the triage nurse and then AP providers
* Quality over quantity medicine-take as much time as needed with your patients
* Competitive compensation with quality incentives, $ 40,000 sign-on and comprehensive benefits
* Nation’s largest risk-based, in-home medical group
*Clinical teams can spend quality time giving all patients the space, respect, compassion and care they deserve
* Multiple location options available
* Great quality of life and all that the Boston area has to offer
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.