Permanent, Outpatient Practice in Boston, MA
Join a team of Primary Care physicians and advanced practitioners in a practice located in Boston, MA
* Full-time, employed position
* Outpatient Family Medicine position
* Duties include managing a patient panel with a broad array of patient appointments with a mix of acute, chronic, and well visits
* Supervising advanced practitioner(s)
* Two years practice experience in outpatient primary care setting
* Board Certified in Family Medicine or Board Eligible with plans to obtain board certification within 1 year of the start date
* Active Massachusetts license or the ability to obtain licensure before the start date at the practice
* Practice location in Boston, MA
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.