Traditional Primary Care Practice in Southwestern New Mexico
Hospital is recruiting for a BE/BC Internal or Family Medicine physician to join one of its growing practices.
* Full-time, employed position
* Work 4.5 days (8a-5p)
* Attractive salary with incentives and full benefits package
* Primary Care practice
* Traditional practice: Outpatient and inpatient
* Daily schedule ranges between 15-20 patients
* No call (ED covers after hours calls)
* Join three, board-certified physicians, two advanced practitioners who are supported by well-trained medical and administrative staff
* Rural Health Clinic qualifies as a NHSC location/loan repayment designation
* Critical Access hospital in the southwest corner of New Mexico
75 minutes from Las Cruces
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.