Suburb of Albuquerque Need Permanent Family Medicine Provider
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system seeking to add a Family Medicine physician. Benefits of this permanent position include:
* Full-time permanent opportunity
* Monday – Friday, provider will have 36 hours of scheduled patient care and 4 hours of administrative time per week. 4-day work week option
* Patient volume average is 15 to 25 patients per day
* Call is in rotation with the group and is limited to telephone call only OR option to moonlight as Hospitalist if desired
* Family Medicine with OB is not required
* System-wide EPIC EMR
* MyChart as the patient portal
* Growing multispecialty medical group with more than 800 physicians and advanced practice clinicians
* Onsite care team includes clinical pharmacists, behavior health clinicians, care managers, case managers and nurse and medical assistants
* Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance
* Comprehensive benefit package including generous time of program (vacation, sick leave, CME, and holiday), fully paid malpractice insurance, exceptional retirement plans – 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions
* 30 minutes outside of Albuquerque!
* Considered a destination city for most types of outdoor activities with over 300 days of sunshine annually and is recognized as one of the most culturally diverse cities in the country
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.