Friendly College Community Close To Three Metro’s in Ohio
VISTA Permanent Placement Division is assisting in the recruitment of a Family Medicine physician to join an established outpatient only private group practice. The new physician will also be supported by an award-winning independent hospital close to three major metropolitan areas. Benefits of this permanent, full-time position include:
* Join a well-run, financially strong, private primary care family practice group
* Clinical only outpatient practice with strong support/technology services
* Quality over quantity orientation
* High-quality emergency department and exceptional hospital employed hospitalist team
* Very competitive compensation and benefit package including sign-on bonus
* Financially strong 172-bed, city-owned hospital with local decision making
* New $30-million comprehensive cancer center on the hospital campus
* Hospital has more than 150 physicians, including a Hospitalist group
* Recently recognized for quality care by “The Consumers' Guide to Healthcare
* Recognized as one of the nation's “100 Top Hospitals” several times
* Twelve-bed ICU customized to address individual patient needs
* Services include DaVinci, CT scan, MRI, PET/CT, interventional cardiology, primary stroke care and more
* Beautiful college community with 3 major educational and research institutions
* Hometown living with convenient access to 2 large metropolitan areas
* Many areas for hiking, biking, and picnicking with 13 parks throughout the city
* Facilities for tennis, golf, and so many other activities
* Thriving arts community
* One hour to Cleveland, 30 miles to Akron and 90 miles to Columbus
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.