Outpatient Position in Beautiful and Quaint Community
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is recruiting a Family Medicine physician to meet the growing patient volumes of the practice. Highlights of this permanent position include:
* Employed outpatient position
* Physician-led organization with a network of more than 360 primary care and specialty physicians and more than 130 advanced practice providers
* 378-licensed bed, not-for-profit health system serving more than 500,000 residents in an eight-county service area
* Utilize an employed Hospitalist group for admissions but not required
* EMR – GE Centricity
* Highly competitive base salary, guaranteed for two years
* Sign-on bonus (for 3-year commitment. higher sign-on potential for longer commitment or in lieu of educational loan assistance)
* Comprehensive benefit package includes medical, vision and dental, paid time off, 403(b) retirement plan with employer match, 100% employer paid malpractice including tail coverage
* Up to $10,000 relocation assistance
* Residency stipend program
* Educational loan assistance
* 40 hours and $3,000 annual CME allowance
* This beautiful and quaint community is known for their welcoming, friendly residents, quality and highly ranked schools, safe neighborhoods and low cost of living
* Enjoy endless opportunities for all activities including running, fishing, kayaking, hiking, biking, and winter sports along with art galleries, theatres, antique and specialty shops, historic downtown, with seasonal farmer's markets, community events and cultural festivals held throughout the year
* 1.5 hours to Altoona and 2 hours to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
* J1 visa candidates are welcome to apply
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.