Family Medicine Physician Sought for Rural South Dakota Location
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is recruiting a Family Medicine physician to join a comprehensive health care medical system. Benefits of this permanent position include:
* Employed position
* Flexible schedule that combines professional satisfaction and quality of life
* Clinic call schedule 1:5
* 25-bed critical access hospital
* 55-bed skilled nursing home connected to hospital
* Starting construction on brand new facility (clinic, hospital, nursing home all on one campus)
* Fast access to a wide range of specialists through innovative telemedicine services, available at more than 150 clinics and doctor offices across the region
* Extensive array of advanced technology and services
* Market area 7500
* E-ICU provides 24-hour physician monitoring
* Digital radiology system…to include digital mammography
* Mobile MRI
* On site CT
* Integrated Electronic Medical Record
* Highly competitive salary and benefit package
* Enjoy the beauty of the area noted for upland bird hunting and only 30 minutes to the Missouri River with endless water, walking, biking, and hiking activities
* Just under 3 hours to Sioux Falls, South Dakota and under 2 hours to Pierre, South Dakota
* No state, corporate or business inventory income taxes
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.