Family Medicine in South Dakota
Award-Winning Practice in Beautiful Location
VISTA Physician Search and Consulting is representing one of the largest integrated healthcare systems in South Dakota that is both award-winning and well-respected. We are currently seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine physician interested in practicing in both an in- and outpatient-based practice setting. Highlights of this full-time, permanent position include:
* Join a well-respected and well-established multi-specialty clinic
* Looking to add an additional physician due to growth and expansion
* Join an additional Family Medicine physician and 2 midlevels in a team-like setting
* No obstetrics
* Employed position
* 3-year employment agreement with a 2-year salary guarantee: $200,000 base with additional opportunities for productivity bonuses
* Full benefits package and exclusive physician supplemental benefits package includes: sign-on bonus, paid relocation, paid malpractice and marketing money as well as CME allowance
* Monday-Friday clinic hours
* Call is 1:8 (to back up call for the hospitalist program)
* In-house lab, x-ray and ultrasound
* Tax-exempt, community-based organization
* Vibrant and growing community of nearly 70,000 citizens located in the heart of the Black Hills in western South Dakota
* Known for nearby peaceful hiking trails, tranquil streams, limestone canyons, flowing waterfalls and serene wildlife that refresh mind, body and soul
* Family friendly community with affordable housing and good school systems
* Growing and prosperous community that is rich in history, arts and entertainment in addition to being a retail trade center
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.