Permanent Outpatient Position Outside of San Antonio, Texas
A well-established primary care clinic seeks a BE/BC Family Medicine physician to join their special family-oriented group outside of San Antonio.
* Join a respected group with a strong reputation
* Join a large closely knit group of board-certified Primary Care physicians supported by qualified friendly medical and administrative professionals
* Employed, full-time position
* Outpatient primary care
* Five-day work week – Monday through Friday schedule
* No inpatient or hospital call obligations
* No weekends
* Established onboarding program with EMR training modules, physician mentoring, and shadowing
* Active Texas license or ability to obtain a state license, required
* Board eligible/board certified in Primary Care specialty, required
* Competitive salary, incentives, comprehensive benefits offerings, and much more!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.