Family Medicine in Washington
Permanent Family Medicine w/Teaching Opportunity in Washington
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is actively recruiting a Family Medicine Physician to join a healthcare system in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. Come join a team dedicated to delivering quality care and making a difference! Highlights of this full-time, permanent physician position include:
* Employed position
* Supervise, evaluate and train Family Medicine Residents in an inpatient and outpatient setting
* 16 hours of direct patient care plus admin time
* 24 hours of faculty work including: precepting students, faculty scholarly activities and advising residents
* Generous compensation
* Hiring and relocation package totaling $30K
* A $1500 Resident Stipend
* A generous benefits package including retirement plans, profit sharing plans, personal leave time, holidays, and malpractice insurance coverage
* Opportunity for a 4-week medical Spanish immersion program
* Visa sponsorship
* Located in central Washington
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.