Family Medicine in Wyoming
Outpatient Only Practice in the Heart of Wyoming's Beautiful Big Horn Basin
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a community hospital seeking a primary care physician for an outpatient only clinical practice. Benefits of this full-time permanent position include:
* Hospital-employed position
* Assume the busy established practice of a primary care physician
* Daytime M-F schedule with no call or weekends
* Established hospitalist and ER coverage in place
* Competitive salary with combined sign on / relocation package
* Comprehensive benefit package includes health, life, dental, malpractice, matching 401K and more
* 20 days’ vacation plus 1 week CME with $2,500 for expenses
* Picturesque community located in the heart of Wyoming's beautiful Big Horn Basin and nestled between the Big Horn Mountains
* Area is awash in scenic beauty with the Pryor Mountains to the North and Yellowstone National Park to the West
* Multiple opportunities for winter and summer activities, such as fishing, hunting, boating, skiing, snowmobiling and so much more
* No state income tax, only 5% sales tax and the cost of living is considerably lower than the surrounding states
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.