Permanent Family Medicine Practice in Colorado
VISTA Physician Search is representing a community health center located in the beautiful plains of Eastern Colorado. We are currently seeking a BE/BC Family Practitioner with an interest in obstetrics and rural medicine. A few more highlights of this full-time permanent position include:
* Low patient volume, typically around 18 per day;
* Call will be 1 week out of every 4;
* perform c-sections
* Typical schedule will be 8:00am-12:30pm and 1:30pm-5:00pm M-F;
* EMR system in place;
* Hospital is located next door and has a comprehensive lab and a full range of imaging services;
* Physician will be joining 4 additional physicians, 3 PAs and 2 NPs
* Salary negotiable and commensurate upon experience;
* Comprehensive benefits package including: PTO (23 days), 5 days and up to $2,000 for CME, 401(k) w/ 2% salary match and additional 2% employee match, and 11 paid holidays;
* Loan repayment site (HPSA score of 16)
* Those seeking visa sponsorship are welcomed to apply
* Small friendly town with safe neighborhoods and low cost of living;
* Area boasts much agricultural heritage coupled with opportunities of modern technology and exportation of renewable energy;
* Wonderful attractions as well as many areas for outdoor recreation such as hiking in ancient lands, to playing 18 holes of golf under the prairie skies;
* County population of 12,000;
* 3 hours from Denver, Colorado; 2.5 hours from Colorado Springs, Colorado
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.