Family Medicine with Obstetrics in Montana
Seeking a Family Medicine Physician with Obstetrics in Rural and Beautiful Montana
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is recruiting a Family Medicine with Obstetrics physician for a progressive facility offering quality compassionate care. Benefits of this permanent position include:
* Join two other Family Medicine with Obstetrics physicians and 1 Obstetrician/Gynecologist
* Friendly, welcoming and cohesive team of physicians, advanced practitioners, nurses and staff members
* C sections for traditional inpatient/outpatient practice
* 100-150 births per year
* Average 20-25 patients daily
* Call schedule is 1:5
* Award winning critical access hospital
* Balanced approach to medicine
* Full spectrum of services including primary care, general surgery, orthopedics, physical medicine and rehabilitation and advanced technology and equipment including MRI, CT scan, mammography, ultra-sound, nuclear medicine and dexa scan
* Meditech Expanse for EMR
* Competitive salary of 240K + incentive bonuses
* Comprehensive benefit package including medical insurance, 401K w 3.5% match, relocation, loan repayment, sign on bonus, paid time off, sick days, and holidays etc. and CME allocation
* Great schools in a safe, quiet family friendly area
* Picturesque lake shoreline with unlimited outdoor activities including water skiing, boating, fishing, hunting and so much more
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.