Family Medicine with Obstetrics in Oregon
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is actively recruiting a Family Medicine Physician to join a healthcare system in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. Come join a team dedicated to delivering quality care and making a difference! Highlights of this full-time, permanent physician position include:
* Employed Position
* 100% Outpatient
* Full scope panel including pediatric, adult, and geriatric patients.
* Certified bilingual Medical Assistant dedicated to assisting in translation and patient care.
* C-section training is required.
* 20 Patients per day
* Generous Compensation
* Hiring and Relocation Package totaling $30K
* Opportunity for loan repayment options
* A $1500 Resident Stipend
* A generous benefits package including retirement plans, profit sharing plans, personal leave time, holidays, and malpractice insurance coverage
* Medical, dental, vision benefits at no out-of-pocket cost to employees.
* Opportunity for a 4-week medical Spanish immersion program
* Visa Sponsorship
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.