Family Medicine with Obstetrics in Salt Lake City
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a well-established private multispecialty group seeking a Family Medicine physician interested in Obstetrics. Highlights of this full-time position include:
* Reputable and growing private practice
* Join one other family medicine physician doing OB averaging 3-4 deliveries per month
* Obstetrical volume potential is significant and flexible
*C-sections privileges available if qualified
* Practice includes 28 other providers including a total of eight other primary care physicians
* Reasonable volume expectations
* Some supervision of Advanced Practitioners on site
* Equally shared phone only call
* New 40,000 sq ft fully equipped clinic facility
* Competitive and negotiable salary that converts to production in second year. High income potential
* Full and comprehensive benefit package
* Rapidly growing and family orientated part of the metro area
* Location is commutable to let you live anywhere in Salt Lake City
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.