General Gastroenterology or Hospitalist Option in Kentucky!
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a premier health system in Western Kentucky with a staff in need of a BE/BC Gastroenterologist and Gastroenterology Hospitalists.
*Entirely consultative GI inpatient opportunity or Outpatient only
* Inpatient schedule: One week on one week off
* Excellent Hospitalist, ICU and Surgery teams
* Join four fellowship trained Physicians and Advanced providers
* ERCP and EUS training preferred
* Secure hospital-employed position
* Well-established practice with a ready-made, large patient base
* Regional referral center serving about 400,000 patients a year
* Competitive Salary
* Fellowship Stipend
* Full contingent of benefits to include sign-on bonus, quality and productivity bonuses, CME, relocation, loan repayment and hospital-funded retirement plans
* Historic local community of 70,000 offering an array of experiences including museums, antique shops and boutiques, and fine dining
* Educational offerings include 2 public and 2 private school systems offering preschool through 12th grade education (there is also a learning center for grades 3-8)
* Higher educational offerings include both community and technical colleges featuring the University of Kentucky engineering program
* Average cost of living is 18% below the national average
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.