Advanced Endoscopy Gastroenterology Physician Albuquerque!
A locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system in New Mexico, is seeking a BE/BC Gastroenterology trained physician to join our growing team of exceptional clinicians and staff in Albuquerque, NM.
What We're Offering:
* Join an established, multi-specialty medical group
* A Collegial work environment with easy access to well-qualified specialists
* Enjoy all of New Mexico's beauty and lifestyle
* Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance available
* Generous time off program (vacation, sick leave, CME, and holiday)
* Comprehensive benefits package
* CME allowance
* Fully paid malpractice insurance
” System-wide EPIC EMR
* Exceptional retirement plans – 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions
What We're Seeking:
* Must be BC/BE in Gastroenterology with Advanced Endoscopy fellowship training
* Outstanding patient care qualities, highly motivated with an interest to grow their practice
* Patient-focused and willing to collaborate and work in a team environment
* One healthcare system based in the Albuquerque metro area including two clinics, two labs and two hospital locations
* Work with a team of gastroenterologists and Advanced Practice clinicians
* Expected work schedule; Monday-Friday 8 AM-5 PM
* Rounds with patients in the GI Lab 3 days per week
* Clinic patient visits 1 ½ days per week
* Must be able to complete ERCP and EUS procedures
* System-Wide EPIC EMR
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.