Desirable Offerings - Great Location!
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a non-profit, community owned organization seeking a BE/BC Gastroenterologist. Benefits of this permanent position include:
* Employed position
* Join a group of dedicated physicians in a growing and dynamic medical practice
* Committed to providing personalized and compassionate care
* 1:3 Call
* ERCP preferred; EUS potential
* Local and regional presence throughout the Four Corners (New Mexico, Colorado, Utah and Arizona
* Excellent compensation
* Comprehensive benefit package including 6 weeks of paid vacation, paid holidays, 403b retirement plan, health, life and dental insurance, disability, relocation, malpractice and tail coverage, CME and $25,000 sign-on bonus
* Student loan repayment
* Friendly community known for academia, economic stability and natural beauty
* Wide variety of recreational and outdoor activities
* Low-cost housing
* Reputation for a safe and family-oriented community
* 1 hour to Durango, Colorado
* 3 hours to Albuquerque and Santa Fe, New Mexico
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.