Dynamic Private Group in Outer Suburban New York City
VISTA’s Permanent Placement Division is representing a large and highly successful multispecialty organization recruiting a full-time, gastroenterologist for an attractive suburban New York location. A few highlights of this permanent full-time positions include:
* Join a rapidly growing and market leading private practice with over 400 providers covering 40 specialties
* Lifestyle friendly work schedule
* General gastroenterology with some potential to pursue subspeciality interests
* Outstanding support, ancillary services and cutting-edge technology
* Physician-owned group with partnership track after two years
* Designated NCQA Accredited ACO
* Recently partnered with a health system to form an alliance for healthcare transformation
* Health/dental/vision; PTO, $4,000 CME; smartphone; notebook computer
* Paid licensure, DEA, boards and no-tail malpractice insurance
* Highly competitive base compensation with exceptional RVU productivity bonus
* Sign on / relocation bonus
* Easy access to New York City
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.