Permanent Gastroenterology Opportunity in New York!
VISTA Permanent Placement Division is assisting in the recruitment of a Gastroenterologist for lifestyle-friendly, employed position at a private practice in New York. Benefits of this permanent, full-time position include:
* Full-time, employed position
* 100% outpatient with no hospital call
* Office based surgical unit: Performing EGD, colonoscopy and rapid testing.
* Onsite office-based endoscopy suite fully equipped with the most advanced equipment from Olympus
* Pathologist, Anesthesiologist and Nurse Practitioner on staff
* Work Monday through Thursday, 8am to 5pm.
* Partnership opportunity and ability to take over practice after one year
* Base Salary based on experience and incentive bonus
* Comprehensive benefits including Health insurance, malpractice, 401K and more
* EUS not required and ERCP is optional
* H1b Visa sponsorship available
* Located 60 miles south of Albany and 90 miles north or New York City
* Affordable cost of living and mild weather
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.