Quaint area 20 miles to Myrtle Beach!
Seeking a General Gastroenterologist to join a large health care system for an employment opening with a well-established practice due to a growing need.
Details For this Opportunity:
– The GI services offered are general GI procedures.
– Facility is not for profit 155 bed hospital
– The community is a mix of a retiree population and younger families moving to the region. The median age of community is 45 years of age and older.
– An average of 17 – 20 patients per day in clinic and 15-20 scopes
– EMR in use is EPIC – both at the hospital and the clinic.
– Endo lab is three rooms, shared with general surgery.
– State of the art equipment and supplies
– Competitive salary + RVU with comprehensive benefits package including: Sign-On Bonus, 30 days PTO, 5 CME days/year, CME Reimbursement Allowance, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Long and Short-Term disability – blue cross/blue shield/fidelity retirement, Paid Malpractice, Relocation Assistance ,Retirement Package
– 20 miles to the north of the hustle and bustle of Myrtle Beach, so residents and visitors alike share more peaceful days in this quaint area
– Little River, SC
To learn more about this perm position, reply with an updated CV.
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect job!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.