45 minutes to Downtown Chicago
General Surgery Physician Opportunity in the Chicagoland Area
We understand the need to balance work with a healthy personal life style.
Come join a well-established physician practice that lives by this philosophy. We are growing and looking to add
Target Start Date: Upon an offer being made to and accepted by a provider, the credentialing process will take approximately 90-120 days before a provider can start with us.
– Well established General Surgery opportunity 45 minutes from downtown Chicago
– Access to an abundance of cultural activities and world renowned museums that only a world class city can offer
– Hospital Employed practice model
– Collegial group of system physicians eager to provide mentorship and support in developing physician practices
– Healthcare system undergoing explosive growth and expansion in virtually all physician service lines
– Full-time/permanent position with inpatient and outpatient practice
– Board Certified/Board Eligible required. Although subspecialty interest are encouraged, with the opportunity to design practice around personal goals.
– Unique work structure conducive to utilizing all your skills
o 1 in 5 call rotations
o Hobart, Indiana and Valparaiso, IN office locations
– EMR system utilized in Inpatient & Outpatient settings
o EPIC – fully integrated HIMSS Stage VII (Only 5% of hospitals in country are at this level of sophistication)
o Easy to use; support department available
– Highly competitive salary offers (Negotiable – MGMA guidelines)
– Medical/Dental/Vision insurance plans available
– 403B opportunities including employer match
– Exceptional CME funds
– Licensure reimbursement: license, CSR, DEA, Dues/Subscriptions
– Flexible time off
– Contract bonuses off RVUs
– Sign-on bonus (negotiable)
– Relocation reimbursement (negotiable)
– Well established not-for-profit 3 hospital system
– Some of the most favorable malpractice laws and regulations in the country
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.