4- Corners Location!
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division representing a highly successful group seeking a General Surgeon. Benefits of this permanent full-time position include:
– General Surgery
– Non-profit, community owned organization
– 18 ambulatory locations and 3 hospital-based provider groups covering only one Hospital
– 100 plus Physicians and 60 plus Advanced Practice Providers
– Join a strong and collegial group of five Surgeons and three Physician Assistants.
– General Surgeons do three to four half days per week in clinic with an average clinic visit volume of 10-20 patients per day.
– Schedule will include hospital and trauma call.
– Call includes emergency general surgery and trauma for a level III trauma center.
– Call is 1:5 with 5 nights per week covered by a Nocturnist Surgeon
– Robotics opportunity with the De Vinic XI system
Cerner System-wide EMR
– Friendly community known for academia, economic stability and natural beauty
– Wide variety of recreational and outdoor activities
– Low-cost housing
– Reputation for a safe and family-oriented community
– 1 hour to Durango, Colorado
– 3 hours to Albuquerque and Santa Fe, New Mexico
To learn more about this perm position, reply with an updated CV.
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect job!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.