High Volume and Secure Position in Capital District of New York
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a prestigious medical system seeking a General Surgeon to join a highly successful practice. Benefits of this full-time permanent position include:
* Join an established group of three other General Surgeons in a high-volume practice environment
* Enjoy excellent colleagues, strong practice system support, existing patient demand and a physician-friendly environment
* Quality-focused and team-oriented environment including a dedicated PA and full-time NP in the office
* A wide variety of cases include gallbladder, gastrointestinal, liver, pancreas and hernia surgeries
* Surgical techniques include advanced laparoscopic and robotic surgery with fellowship training preferred
* No bariatrics as there is a separate dedicated program
* The team shares rotational call 1 of 4 and provides emergency room coverage at one hospital (anticipate 4 days per month)
* Hospital has three Da Vinci robotic systems and is adding a 4 th
* Competitive base salary with exceptional production formula
* Excellent benefits; including health/vision/dental, paid malpractice, CME allowance and time off, and retirement savings programs
* Relocation assistance and starting bonus are available
* Located in the family-friendly Tri-City Capital District of New York
* Medium sized area with an MSA population of over 850,000 offering all the amenities of a larger urban area in a beautiful, scenic and affordable setting
* A stable economic setting with a strong and expanding presence in healthcare of every type as well as higher education
* Also known as Tech Valley because of the dynamic growth of the technology sector
* Roughly 2.5 hours to NYC and 3 hours to Boston
* The Capital Region includes the cities of Albany, Schenectady, Troy and the surrounding area including Clifton Park and Saratoga Springs
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.