100% Breast Surgery for Growing Location Near Philadelphia
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is actively recruiting a BC/BE Breast Surgeon with breast fellowship training. Highlights about this full-time position include:
* Schedule: Monday – Friday
* Stereotactic biopsies – required
* Prevent, detect and treat exclusively benign and malignant breast diseases
* Call will be split with another provider
* There is no general surgery call
* Conduct surgical and non-operative procedures
* Access to advanced technology including ultrasound, 3D Mammography and MRI imaging and biopsy
* Established breast program
* Pennsylvania license or ability to obtain license, required
* Competitive salary with comprehensive benefit package
* Live amidst rolling hillsides, working farms and picturesque towns
* Conveniently located to both Philadelphia and New York City
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.