Unique Travel Position with National Leader in Home-Based Care
VISTA’s Permanent Placement Division has partnered with a high growth and innovative national leader to deliver frontline preventive and urgent care in the homes of complex, frail and vulnerable patients. This integral leader-coach-player position requires traveling to newly developing markets as well as supporting mature markets throughout the Western US. Highlights of this permanent, full-time position include:
* Expansion of the nation’s largest risk-based, in-home medical group is necessitating this exciting new position
* This is a travel position requiring up to 100% travel and can reside in several states
* Function as the Interim Medical Director for new markets until one is hired/trained as well a stand in for existing markets as needed
* Oversight of physician and APP providers
* Report to the Chief Clinical Officer as well as work closely with other members of the implementation team
* Additional responsibilities include onboarding of providers, chart review, weekly operations meetings, mentoring and direct patient care…
* Call split equally by team members with all initial calls going to the triage nurse and then AP providers
* Quality over quantity medicine-take as much time as needed with your patients
* Competitive compensation with impressive quality based quarterly bonuses and comprehensive benefits
* Not a fee-for-service practice and as a result clinical teams can spend quality time giving all patients the space, respect, compassion and care they deserve
* Significant career growth and advancement possibilities
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.