Join a Well-Established Geriatrics Center and Make a Difference in Seniors' Lives
Seeking a well-rounded Geriatrician to join a well-established, medically complex geriatrics center/program and become part of an interdisciplinary team of professional providers. Located in a bedroom community of Des Moines, Iowa.
Details For this Opportunity:
– Must be comfortable with end of life – home visits, hospital visits, LTC visits one day a week possible
– Willingness to mentor and work with NP’s and other clinic staff.
– Program where participants come to the center Monday through Friday while it’s open, but no one lives there. There are 3 requirements someone must meet to become a participant – 55 or older, on Medicare and or Medicaid and must require LTC levels of care. This allows individuals to be able to stay in their home versus having to move into a Nursing home.
– Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm
– See 4-6 patients a day
– Little call if any
– Competitive salary up to $240k
– Full and comprehensive benefits package: HSA, FSA, Medical, Dental, Vision, life, disability, 401(k) with employer contribution, PTO, holidays, potential sign-on bonus
– Des Moines, Iowa!
To learn more about this perm position, reply with an updated CV.
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect job!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.