Medical Director Position in Charlotte Metro Area
Join an innovated healthcare team seeking a new physician leader with dual board certification in Internal Medicine/Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
* Full-time, employed position
* Medical Director title
* Dual board-certification in Internal Medicine/Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine
* Documented leadership experience
* Act as the Medical Director in a skilled nursing facility and serve as the lead to providers in a newly established geriatric/memory clinic
* Leadership and medical directorship at a SNF with directing patient care and collaboration with advanced practitioners at SNF
* Memory Clinic, serve as a consultant receiving referrals from patients’ primary care physicians (Medical Director is not be the PCP for geriatric/memory care patients)
* Clinical educator to medical staff regarding elder care
* Attractive salary offering with incentives and comprehensive benefits
* Recognized as a North Carolina best places to live
Charlotte metro suburb
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.