Valued Based Outpatient in Preferred Houston Communities
A national leader in Senior Health is recruiting for a BE/BC Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Geriatric physician to join one of its preferred Houston community centers
* Full-time, employed position
* Schedule- Mon-Fri, 7:30am-5:00pm
* No nights or weekends
* Outpatient Senior Health practice
* Valued-based, white glove service practice model
* Competitive financial and benefits packages
* Manage medically complex, high acute conditions for elderly patient panel
* Average daily schedule 18 elderly patients
* Established after hours triage service
* Completed training and experience in Geriatrics, Internal and/or Family Medicine
* Active unrestricted Texas license required
* Proficiency in Spanish and English, required
* Choose from preferred Houston community center locations that are fully equipped with onsite lab and x-ray
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.