Lucrative and Lifestyle Friendly Opportunity in California's Central Valley
VISTA’s Permanent Placement Division is representing a well-respected private three-physician Medical Oncology group seeking a specialist to assume the practice of one of the members scheduled for retirement. Details of this exciting opening include:
* Premier hematology and medical oncology practice in Central California
* Work closely with an experienced compassionate team
* High volume potential between 25-30 patients and 1-2 new consults per day
* Large referral base of primary care providers in the service area of 600K+
* Hospitalists provide inpatient coverage and most calls are typically handled by phone
* The hospital has been recognized by Healthgrades in several areas including cardiac care/surgery, emergency medicine, pulmonary medicine and others
* Attractive payor mix: 75% PPO, 20% Medicare, 5% cash
* Sunny dry climate with low cost of living
* City of over 130,000 with easy access to the Los Angeles and Bay Areas
* Less than an hour to Sequoia and King Canyon National Parks
* Sign on and relocation expenses
* Exceptional compensation and comprehensive benefits
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.