Eastern Illinois Cancer Care Center
An Oncology/Radiation Oncology clinic is recruiting for an Oncologist/Hematologist in eastern Illinois
* Full-time, employed
* Call will be minimal, devoted time for rounds, great work-life balance
* Competitive base salary plus incentives, loan repayment programs, relocation and much more!
* Join an established team of board-certified Hematology/Oncology, radiation and surgical providers
* Cancer Care Center attached to Medical Center
* Onsite services include: Radiation therapies that include IMRT, TrueBeam, and radiopharmaceuticals.
* Medical Oncology and Hematologic therapies include, but are not limited to, chemo and immunotherapy
* Opportunities for clinical trials and extensive research
* Access to an array of city amenities and University of Illinois
* Eastern Illinois community (30,000+) is an easy 30 minute drive from attractive urban vibe (pop. 150,000+)
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.