Progressive Group in Chicago Suburb
A well-respected group in a free-standing cancer center is recruiting a BE/BC Hematologist/Oncologist.
* Full-time, employed position
* Hematologist/Oncologist practice
* Blend of 50% Hematology & 50% Oncology
* Inpatient and outpatient practice environments
* Duties include Management of bone marrow transplants, participation in tumor board, blood bank, ordering diagnostics
* Average daily Inpatient: 8-16
* Average daily outpatient 8-20 patients
* Join a group of 18 board-certified physicians with three advanced practitioners supported by medical and administrative professionals
* Affiliation with a progressive academic institution nationally recognized for its expert team of doctors specially trained in oncology, the field of medicine specializing in cancer
* Cook County Suburb 30 minutes outside of Chicago
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.