Perm Hematology Oncology w/4 day Work Week in Kentucky
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a premier health system in Western Kentucky seeking a BE/BC fellowship trained Hematologist/Oncologist. Highlights of this full-time position include:
* Full-time, employed position
* Join 2 Physicians, 1 APRN, RN, LPN, 4 MAs and support staff
* Blend of 65% Oncology and 35% Hematology
* Offers a flexible work schedule w/ a 4-day work week
* The facility has technology that includes PET-CT, open and closed MRI, functional MRI, 3D mammography, a Brainlab cranial surgery navigation system, stereotactic radiosurgery, stereotactic body radiation therapy, da Vinci ® robotics and more.
* Access to clinical trials
* Competitive Salary
* Fellowship Stipend
* Full contingent of benefits to include sign-on bonus, quality and productivity bonuses, CME, relocation, loan repayment and hospital-funded retirement plans
* Regional referral center serving about 400,000 patients a year
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.