Hematology Oncology in Wisconsin
Well-Known Healthcare System with a Major University Affiliation
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a large and prosperous healthcare system located in a desirable city in southern Wisconsin. We are currently seeking a BE/BC Hematologist/Oncologist interested in practicing in an outpatient-based practice setting. Highlights of this full-time permanent position include:
* Join a multi-specialty health system whose mission is to provide patients with the best experience possible. Through comprehensive and distinctive services, they offer residents the care of a big city hospital with the convenience of being right in the neighborhood
* Replace retiring physician
* Looking for someone to work 20 plus years take over for our present long-term physician that has been here his entire career
* Affiliated with UW Madison
* Predominately outpatient
* Call 1:20 +
* Midlevel support
* Competitive compensation
* Full and comprehensive benefit package offered including: health, dental, vision, life, disability, professional liability, CME, 4 weeks PTO, 403(b), employer matching TSA plan, licenses/DEA fees, relocation, flexible spending account, potential loan repayment
* Enjoy great neighborhoods, first-rate schools, and an excellent and affordable quality of life
* Area offers a dense cluster of restaurants, hotels, small shops and boutiques
* Easy access to recreational amenities: lakes, rivers, biking, snowmobiling, walking trails, skiing, parks and much more
* 1 hour 15 minutes to Milwaukee, Wisconsin,1 hour 40 minutes to Chicago, Illinois and less than 1 hour to Madison, Wisconsin
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.