Nocturnist in Montgomery!
VISTA is representing a leading regional healthcare system, in the desirable Sunbelt location and capital city, Montgomery, Alabama. We are currently seeking a BE/BC Nocturnist. Benefits of this full-time permanent position include:
* Join an existing Hospitalist program of 20 physicians.
* Be apart of a strong collegial group.
* Signing bonus may be offered.
* Benefits include individual health insurance, life, and disability provided with family coverage and dental optional. Hospital-sponsored 403(b) retirement plan with partial match dependent on prior year financials.
* Employment is affiliated with a 35 provider multi-specialty clinic
* 344 bed tertiary hospital providing a wide continuum of inpatient services with a fully developed ambulatory service line on campus.
Community Benefits :
* Located in greater metropolitan of Montgomery
* Abundant recreational and cultural opportunities; regional trade and transportation hub; diversified manufacturing base; home to a major U.S. Air Force base and training facility
* Four four-year colleges and universities in Montgomery; state's two largest universities within easy driving distance
* Little managed care, strong economy, affordable cost of living, great climate, friendly people
* 90 miles to Birmingham, 165 miles to Atlanta, and 175 miles to the beautiful beaches on the Gulf Coast
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.