Internal Medicine Hospitalist in California
Hospitalists Needed for 2023 in California
VISTA is assisting a health system in California with its search for locum tenens hospitalist providers. Just a short drive to all areas of San Francisco Bay, this region has endless offerings! This client rarely has locums openings so please take advantage of the opportunity.
* Specialty- Hospitalist
* Shifts Needed- Admitting shift hours vary: 8a-5p, 1p-10p, 4p-12a. Rounding shift 8a-5p. Work 2 weekends a month. Can also help with holidays if able
* Patient Load- Typically round on 12-15 patients a day.
* ICU- Closed ICU. Admit ICU patients after 5pm with intensivist backup as needed
*Procedures- No intubations or central lines required. Should be comfortable with paracentesis, thoracentesis and lumbar puncture
* Call- No call
* Should be comfortable with paracentesis, thoracentesis and lumbar puncture
* Board-certified required
* Board Requirement- ACLS/BLS certified
* EMR: Epic
* COVID Vaccine- Required
* License- Required California active
* Client will pay travel and housing
Please contact your VISTA Recruiter today to find the perfect opportunity!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.