Hospital Employed Hospitalist Position with Full Benefits
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is assisting a well-respected Maine critical access hospital in seeking a full-time Hospitalist to join their team. Candidates must be BE/BC within five years of completing training. Details include:
* 12 hour shifts – 7
* Open ICU – 4beds – No procedures required with some limited vent management
* Strong support systems and a collaborative team environment
* Offering a competitive salary and a generous benefits package, including $4,000 for CME
* Visa candidates are welcome to apply
* Join a 25-bed critical access hospital with multiple specialties on-site including family medicine, internal medicine, OB/GYN, general surgery, gastroenterology, neurology, endocrinology, pediatrics and anesthesiology
* Brand new, state-of-the-art facility
* Hospital service of 30,000 plus
* Located in the beautiful, rolling hills of central Maine
* Live within an hour of the world-renowned Sugarloaf Ski and Golf resort
* Excellent neighborhoods and schools for young families
* Located just one hour from Bangor, 1.5 to Portland, and only three hours from Boston and Quebec
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.