Employed Full-time Outpatient Position in Phoenix!
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a fresh-thinking, high-growth organization seeking a couple of Internal Medicine physicians to join a multi-disciplinary practice in Phoenix
* Employed, full-time
* Outpatient opportunity
* Actively participate in a collaborative Care Team with Health Coaches, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners and Behavioral Health Specialists
* Collaborative work environment geared towards patient-centered care
* Great opportunity to practice autonomously and lead systemic change
* Deliver outpatient care with face-to-face office visits as well as non-visit based interactions (e.g. phone, email, groups, home visits, video chat)
* Enjoy smaller panel sizes, closer relationships with patients and a transparent EMR system
* Competitive compensation with comprehensive benefit package
* Spanish language fluency preferred but not required
* Openings in Phoenix: West and East Valley
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.