Outpatient Only Primary Care Physician Two Hours From San Diego
VISTA's Permanent Placement division is representing a highly recognized acute care facility seeking a primary care Internist and/or Family Medicine physician. A few highlights of this permanent, full-time position include:
* Outpatient only practice 8-5 Monday through Friday
* No on-call requirements
*Join three other providers in a newly remodeled and expanded clinic
* Medically underserved patient base
* Spanish language skills a plus but not a requirement
* Immediate capitated patient base
* Visiting specialists from local hospital affiliated with SCRIPPS
* 120-bed community hospital
* Base compensation of $240,000 plus generous incentives
* Contracted position with sign on and relocation allowance
* May sponsor H1B and J1 visa candidates
* Great schools and safe place to raise a family
* Located in southern California, two hours from San Diego
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.