Internal Medicine Position in California’s Napa Valley Wine Country
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is recruiting a BC/BE Internist for a highly functioning versatile team. Benefits of this permanent position include:
* Join a collegial group with strong physician dyad leadership support and benefit from a collaborative work culture
* Outpatient only
* Flexible schedule four or five days per week
* Call – phone only, approx. 1 in 10
* Member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network, allowing physicians to connect with Mayo Clinic experts for a second opinion on complex cases
* California license or ability to obtain license, preferred
* Competitive compensation package with sign-on, quality incentive and wRVU bonus’
* Comprehensive benefits package
* Potential compensation for supervision of advanced practitioners
* 30 minutes from Napa Valley’s wine country
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.