Outpatient Internal Medicine in Sacramento California
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a non-profit, FQHC, community health network in Sacramento, California! We are currently seeking a BE/BC Internal Medicine physician interested in providing medical care to the underserved in a 100% outpatient-based practice setting. Additional highlights of this full-time permanent position include:
* 100% outpatient position
* Join another physician and 5 advanced practitioners
* Dedicated to providing patient-centered care to people from all walks in life, regardless of their ability to pay. They strive to create a better model of care – one that is carried out in a multilingual and culturally competent environment
* Providers tend to feel very rewarded in having the satisfaction for helping those less fortunate and providing healthcare services to those most in need in the communities of Sacramento County
* Option to work 4 10-hour days or 5 8-hour days
* Average patients per day is 21-23
* Phone call only (1 week every 7-8 months)
* EMR: Nexgen
* HPSA score of 16
* Must have OP experience
* California license, required
* Huge plus if already enrolled in Med-Cal plans
* Competitive salary commensurate upon skill set and experience
* Full and comprehensive benefit package provided including: health, dental, vision and life insurance. Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays, long and short- term disability, and 403B retirement savings account with pre-tax and Roth options, flexible spending plan offers two FSA plans, CME/CEU program
* Community is the cultural and economic hub of a metro area of over 2.1 million residents
* The economy, education infrastructure and quality of life are outstanding
* Close access to lakes, rivers, snow sports and numerous running/biking trails add to the outdoor lifestyle
* A lively arts, entertainment and cultural community also is evident
* The mountains of Lake Tahoe and the San Francisco Bay are about an hour away
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.