Permanent, Outpatient Internal Medicine Opportunity in California!
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a multispecialty group in California. They are seeking a BE/BC Primary Care physician to join their dynamic team of passionate physicians dedicated to delivering quality healthcare. Highlights of this permanent position include:
* 100% outpatient Primary Care
* Full-time, employed position
* M-F schedule
* No call, no weekends and no after hours
* Comprehensive benefits; PTO, 401k, CME, Paid Holidays and more
* Above market earning potential with straight employment model and quality assurance bonus structure
* Urgent Care shifts also available
* Enjoy a “turnkey” practice from day one
* Close proximity to local international airport
* Located in San Bernardino County/Inland Empire serving Southern California's High Desert and Mountain communities.
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.